Why Is a Warm Up Important?
A vocal warm up is essential to maintainin your singing, or even speaking voice over the course of your lifetime. Professional singers have known for hundreds of years that properly preparing the voice before a performance is the only way to inspire confidence and reach a true emotional connection with an audience.
Vocal Fire also includes a special warm down routine to help prevent hoarseness and soothe a tired voice.
- "On the Go" exercises that warm up up your voice without scales.
- Develop strong and even breath support - essential for a healthy, balanced voice.
- Why a proper vocal warm up done everyday helps promote a healthy body.
- Voice balancing techniques that clear your voice of clunks in just minutes a day.
- Includes an exclusive 35 minute video with even more tips.